Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fareda's Bithday Outing

Today is Fareda's 24th Birthday (la dah tua dia rupanyer) and so after 2 months of planning, we all headed to Midvalley (and the Gardens) to have some outing; lunch, watching film and etc etec etc

My mum, Bryan (Bryan been staing at my house around a week and half) and I left the house rather early. We begin our journey from Kuang station...but the train took so long to arrive! >.<" the train arrived 15mins late. Rotten Timing. Talking about rotten timing, the train got stuck just before arriving Kepong Station. We stuck there for almost another 15 mins (now we are possibly gonna be quite late T_T). Then I found out Ash also still waiting for the train....and I somehow got a feeling we gonna be on the same train...and yes indeed. We meet up with Ash at Kepong station and we headed to Midvalley together :)

Ash n Tina were rather "panic" coz they haven't bought anything for Fareda; so we come out a plan. I pulled Fareda into the back of the shop n we begin to talk around, fooling around, horsing around and etc etc etc around while Ash n Tina dashed to go buy present for Fareda
When Fareda asked where they gone to, all I answered; "the Sushi King make them have stomach ache". Yep, we gone to Sushi King upon arriving coz we all rather hungry :P

and I can't believe I cought Bryan cheat with 3 girls! T_T!

Fareda is not happy with what Tina ordering for her...hehe

oh Fareda surely a Domo-kun lover! <3

after quite sometimes Fareda begin to worry that the girls took so long at the toilet. I too was wondering what took them so long....only to find out that Tina really having stomach ache!
But finally the two girls share money and buy Fareda a lovely music box XD

After that, we off to watch Avatar (yesh finally! now I wish Dean is here). Originally we were not sure what to watch and we were considering to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief until Bryan saw Avatar is still showing. I forgot we are going to watch film and I didn't bring any sweater or jacket (trouble trouble) and indeed, it's freaking cold there and the film is 3 hours long! Ok forget about the cold; the film is FANTASTIC! wow James Cameroon surely did it again! I'll give Avatar 10/10!

Come to think again, luckily we didn't go watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief, and luckily Bryan saw Avatar still showing. Everything about Avatar is awesome, the story, the idea, the moral in it and the soundtrack too! The theme song "I see You" by Leona Lewis is simply astounding. They really make excellent choice choosing Leona Lewis to sing the theme song. Not to mention the Film Music Video also nice. I'm sooo glad Avatar still showing! I really want to watch Avatar. I still dunno why Dean and our cousins Akmal and Miza choose Santau over Avatar on his birthday =="

A snapshot of us, the members of Le Allmas faction

Fareda s hoping some ang pau fall from the sky

"Happy Chinese New Year!"

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home