Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Saw That Coming

Saw that Coming, New that Coming, Just waiting the Time

though many times I reminded myself, I keep forgetting; keep been fooled, blinded with the "so-called-happiness" moments

I guess my limits also have come, time to really remind myself:

* you only have yourself
* nothing wrong being alone, no ones gonna hurt you
* when you help others. full stop. don't aspect others to return
* do all your things alone. don't ask for others' help. once you owe them. you're done
* just shut up and keep thing to yourself. no need to share. it's pointless
* be yourself, no need to give a fucking damn about others. they never consider your feelings to begin with
* help yourself. again, being alone is ACTUALLY cool

hope this will help me a lot in later life

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home