Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

How Could I Not Love Him?

for those who been following my blog, yeah u might been seeing me posting all emo stuffs, because that's the propose of THIS blog anyway; expressing my anger/frustration/sadness when I can describe them by words or voice
yeah i posted a lot of emo stuffs, ESPECIALLY when I got a fight with Bryan. but alas, we always make up-and here we go again as lovey-dovey couple
after all the fights, or the problems/troubles I had cause on Bryan, he still could forgive me, and continue to love me. He really can forgive me, and sometime he's not even mad at me, as if he had really understand me, my weird attitude, behavior, temper. so I was like; so that is why, "macam mana la aku tak sayang dia?" (how could I not love him?) :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home