Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

as I went through this life, I believe I had try my best to consider n taking care other people's feelings, especially those I'm close and care with

BUT why is hard for them to consider my feelings?

ok I don't like what you like, but I don't go around and blurt out to you, criticizing your liking. I don't go around directly said "I hate them/him/her", "I don't go around said "They trash, how could possible anyone (you) like them", I don't go around laughing at other people's face for their liking


SORRY I DON'T HAVE SAME TASTE WITH YOU AND SORRY THAT YOU HATE MY TASTE. SO CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP??!!

also even though things that I borrow or use are not in good condition or really suck, I don't go around blurt it out at that person face

SO, WHAT IS HARD FOR ANYONE CONSIDER MY FEELING?????!!!!!

I keep getting "STUPID SCISSORS!", "STUPID CONTROLLER!!", "THIS IS TOTALLY A WASTE OF MY MONEY (game, since 'the controller is so frustrating')!!"

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEN STOP FUCKING USING THEM AND GET YOUR OWN!!! I'M SORRY I CAN'T PROVIDE GOOD ONE FOR YOU!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home