Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

So.....It is OVER?

I couldn't do much..........
I'm helpless already.........

I LOVE him, owh yes I do, very much..........
but I couldn't do anything already..........
he thinks I'm selfish over this..........
he thinks I don't love him enough..........
he keeps thinks that I'm wrong, as usual......
but if he ever realised it,
that everything I've done is all out of my love to him,
will he actually knees down n crying?
knowing that I LOVE him with all my heart?
that my love to him is pure and sincere?
knowing that I love him more than enough?
everything I've been trying is for his sake?
so is it over?

this is the greatest test that I've been.........and I guess I won.......
I might loose him, I might loose the man that I love, but I will not loose my faith, my faith shall remain with me......

because LOVE to human may fade, people may die, people may divorce, people may married again, but LOVE to GOD will never fade, never ever.......

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home