Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

for this past few weeks, I cannot help but to see many things happened; from my own problems in my relationship, to my friend's trouble in her family, my own parents marriage problems up to my neighbors
so I've been wondering lately, is there really these so-called true love? is there really a true, happy marriage? where the couple just understand each other and did not fight, did not irritate or annoying each other? is commitment worth when your partner seems to take you for granted?

all these things keep pondering in my mind.....now I can't help but to start become afraid to have a relationship. I'm afraid to get married. I'm so afraid to have commitment to someone

I just so confuse, I'm so scared, I don't wanna be alone, but if these things keeps happening, I might as well be alone

GOD, help me.........

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home