Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

well my hubby went back to Desaria from Sarawak on the 2nd, and too bad I'm still at my uncle's house in Johor (supposedly). then, miracle happend. well, you can say so. my laptop MacBook suddenly the keyboard did nor working (what you called this 'miracle'? wait till you listen next). ok, where were I? owh my MacBook did not work. the keyboard. was it because of overheat? since I didn't off for almost a day or two? no....

so my father decided to leave my uncle's house early, in the morning of 2nd Jan *glowing eyes* I just can believe my luck out of the misfortune. we are heading back to KL! yeah it might be for official business, but I got something else in my mind after the official business done

we arrived KL around 5pm. we went to Apple Center at Low Yat. my god the prob is quite small. it settle within 10 mins. no. maybe 5 XDD
the official business done. now move to next "business"

I'M BACK TO DESARIA!!!
ehem, for 3 days only (become 4 days instead!) XD

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home