Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sending my Laptop n meet him

Bryan's hp ran out of battery n he forgot his charger...I could not contact him but luckily that night he borrowed his aunt hp to contact me....After I went through a hard time to inform him about our meeting through Facebook before my laptop completely out....
We agreed to meet at Low Yat tomorrow at noon at the Famous Amos place

Today Jan 4th. We r supposed to leave our house to Low yat at 10 in the morning n supposed to arrive at low Yat by noon

However, my uncle arrived late, very late n we arrived at Low Yat at 3pm =_=""
Pity Bryan.....waiting for so long for 3 hours....

But we are happy to see each other again....we even holding hands infront of my mum

Luckily she didn't get angry or scold me afterwards, only teasing eme

save my day after all

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home