Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

yea true I don't celebrate Valentine's Day but that day several things happens....
1st, I return to Desaria n finally can meet and be with Bryan again....

Today also I playing 'match-making' between my Japanese-Indonesian housemate Windy with my brother's best friend's older brother Hafiz

I already told Bryan that I don't celebrate Valentine n luckily I understand and respect me

After lunch at Secret Recipe, Windy ask me to take her to a candy shop n I took her to Famous Amos
At the Famous Amos, I saw a cute teddy bear keychain. But they doesn't sell it only, it sell with a candy and a flower candy. It's one of the Valentine's Day gift...
The price quite ok actually, but I don't want to "kinda waste" it on it....
Bryan noticed that n eventually bought it for me

I got a Valentine gift after all.....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home