Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It's been a hard times.....

2 days ago my laptop crashed....thanks to Dean who been playing Lineage II 'non-stop' a day before...

Then lately, I've been 'colliding' n arguing with my mum too often. I am very tired of her habit of giving excuses n always giving reasons n never admit that she is wrong n that she is always right..........

Then we decided to go to Low Yat to fix my laptop on Jan 4th. Yay, maybe Bryan n i can meet. Then my mum keep giving excuses that mayb we don't have time to or maybe we gonna go home early. grrr.....my mum keep making my life harder nowadays.....She still cannot accept me n Dean that we r grown up ady

Bt since I respect her a lot, I juz keep shut n swallow everything but lately i thnk it's too much ady..........

Dunno how long I can stand.....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home