Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Taking my laptop n see him again

Jan 7th. Went to Low Yat n we promise to meet again at Famous Amos at noon

Morning earlier at rawang Komuter Station, bumped into an old friend, former classmate at high school Zana,n her bf Eyedan
Lol, we were planning to meet each other again n introduce our bfs on March in Sunway Pyramid. Guess I meet them 1st
It appears Eyedan recognized me 1st from afar n inform Zana (gush, i never thought my Friendser photo so popular Lol! he had seen my Friendster profile I guess)
zana so different today! She's much prettier n girly than last time I know her

Eyedan accompany Zana all the way from Subang to Rawang n now he's heading back to Subang. We travel together to KL Sentral
Eyedan feel asleep in the Komuter n I woke him up. We bid goodbye n head to our own destination

Finally I arrived at Low Yat n c Bryan again. Dean having a great time 'teasing' Bryan by making sime 'gay' moves which Bryan really cannot tolerate with
EPIC LOL!!

My mum let me, Bryan n dean 'wondering around' together. dean continue to 'tease' Bryan n we are having great time looking around at Action Figures shops

then we stop by at a nice teddy Bear shop. Bryan bought me a cute, fluffy teddy bear!
Dean appears to be clueless with the situation

Since this time dean come along, my mum let Bryan n I have our time together a little bit. We went to Starbucks n check our Facebook

Finally we have to go home *sniff*

But the teddy Bear so fluffy n cuddly! cannot help but to hug it all night long X3

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home