Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

They are few things I did n I regret over it n one of them that I maybe considered I regret the most in my life now is recommend him a PSP

Lately he seems too into PSP; even when I went to toilet in few minutes he already grab his PSP, but I cannot say anything, that's his right...he deserves to do what he wants....after all, I went toilet quite sometimes (5 mins? wtf)
Then even when he went banzai oso he play PSP!

But then this morning, even after taking bath, still in towels, he play PSP while I had finish my preparation and prepare to go to campus.

Then as we waiting for the bus, with all the crowd n standing, he juz kept playing his PSP, not even once he look at me or even care about the crowd. My god, I know Kenvin, Yat n Sam also onto PSP but this time I think it's TOO much. Don't you think it already become some sort of obsession already??? Even his gf already been put aside!
To make the matter worse, he kept getting angry n cursing on the game. It's terribly annoying. I had completely lost my mood on the day

Despite today class supposed to be fun, Mr.Ivan, Digital Imaging, Photoshop stuffs, but I really had loose my mood n it's very obvious to everyone. I was so quiet, talk less, hardly smiling n even Rob commented that I look weak n my hair looks very down

On the way back I saw Bryan at the Games Lab, usually I will stop by at the Games Lab to see him before go back but this time I don't want to see him. I simply walks away. But earlier I saw Zaf telling something to Bryan n I can see Bryan's concern face n look outside to me. But still, I walked away

Then, after awhile I can her a rushing footsteps. I didn't turn. But somehow I know it's Bryan. Chasing me
And it's really him. I can see he is really concern on me. On my mood. I simply tells him that I am tired n sleepy. Despite it, he decided to accompany me to home

After awhile he did realized it has been his fault to my mood and he missed his evening class as he spent the whole day just to console me.....

Great.....I just made him missed his class......

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home