Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Assignments

Headache all over, never could had thought this semester gonna have overload assignments again, but luckily enough, all assignments seems to be quite interesting n fun to do


Yesterday was Sam's birthday. Though I been told they were planning to go KL, I was never thought I was invited as well (as far I concern, it was supposed to be guys day)

Bryan n I eventually joined them at last minute, Sam goes to Ash, who actually was 'force' by 'someone'
Also joining us today is Jason, Yat Weng and Kenvin

We begin by having lunch at Berjaya Times Square Sushi King. Then we walk around to some toy shops


While Jason looking for a Gundam model with Yat Weng, Sam n Bryan walking around with dicussing Monster Hunter stuffs, Ash n Kenvin walk together looking for some outfits n I.....well....I walk alone. Wandering at the Japanese Food Fair center. Got so many nice Japanese goodies......

Finally all of us meet up again n we decided to spend time at Starbucks till the movie start. While at Starbucks, Bryan Jason n Kenvin play Monster Hunter, Ash, Yat Weng n Sam spending time together, n me.....doing assignments.....lol....

Then we hit to movie. We watch Dragonball Evolution (l0l). The story kinda dissapointed, it's not that bad BUT it's not either that good. The movie also moves too fast (in my opinion) n the story doesn't follow the original manga at all

Finally we decided to dinner at KFC before go back. It's already 10.30 so we decided to take cab to go back. I take a ride we Bryan ( a compulsary X3), Kenvin n Jason WHILE Ash with Sam n Yat Weng

Well overall the day just like normal but Bryan n I are VERY tired, not to mention that Yat Weng, Ash n I are also not so well for the whole day; Yat Weng is having terrible headache since morning, Ash keeps losing balance while walking n my chest is painful throughout the day...

I sleep quite early.......lol.......

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home