Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It's a Mixture Feelings

Lately, these things troubles me a lot. I would never thought "Girl's Complexity" can be so troublesome and annoying

I don't want to be like most "fussy/typical type" gf do to their bf; wanting their bf to b with them 24/7. That is why I always let Bryan have his own time. I always let him play his game n don't fuss about it
But lately I dunno, it is me starting to become mengada-ngada or he is the one who seems to be onto his PSP too much?


Seriously I don't mind he play games, I never complain when last time he keep playing DOTA or other online games, he deserves his time oso
BUT lately I dunno la, I felt like this time he's too much into it, I want my time too n I felt like my time only juz a while at night before we go back to our unit and go to sleep......

Even nowadays I hardly feel special even though I know I am indeed special to him.....

As for today, I simply wear a nice outfit that he likes it very much after I showed to him 3 days ago just to feel special to him today. Yea he did react when he saw me today, but after that, nothing. He simply onto his PSP. Even Rob noticed it n comment about it. It happens when he walked past the Games Lab n he didn't wave me this time, instead, he just play his PSP, simply walks by. Rob mentioned that I had make a very bad move by recommend him PSP. He is right. Damn right
But in order to make thing sounds nice, I just smiled n said that we been playing PSP together every night (half true actually)
Rob become jealous instead of pitying me (but the truth is, I am very upset)

It would be very selfish if I said he doesn't react to my outfit today. He does, once, and supposedly it's enough already. But, but why I felt it's like not enough?
I want more....I sound so selfish. A one reaction is supposed to be enough already

Then when we reach Desaria, he asked me to buy him drink (usually he is the one who bought them). I don't mind buy him drinks but this time he ask me to do so coz he wants to play his PSP with Kenvin, Yat n Sam
And again I sounded like a selfish typical type of gf. It's like I want him to be with me 24/7, or I now started to feel like that coz he been spending too much time on his PSP? I dunno la


NOTE
Maybe that's why some Gamer Guys hardly get themselves a gf. Yea they loves their gf but the way they try to show to their gf sometimes wrong or hard for a girl to accept
It's true that some gf can tolerate with it but if it occurs to often, even the girl will reach her limits one day
If the guy is unlucky, the girl will dump him. But if he lucky, (if the girl is rational thinker) the girl will continue to be patient n stay with the guy

ADVISE for GAMER GUYS from the Point of view of a Girl
For guys, yea u guys deserves to have your time to play game n ur gf must tolerate with it n can't control your life
However, u must also have n give your time to the girl. The girl also deserves her time to be with you

My Rationale
If I really followed my emotions 100%, I would have dumped Bryan. But my rationale tells me that's the most stupid and silly thing to do!
Bryan is the best thing in my life. He is the best of all. He always make me smile. He always make me laugh. He always make me happy
I can't simply dump him over this silly matters. Some more that's what he is. I know it n I'm da one who should have learn to tolerate it
My god, so mixture my emotions

And I wish, wish so badly want someone to tell this to Bryan.....

"X da bf sedih, ada bf pon sedih. Haiz" ==" - sound so selfish

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home