Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

First Date Ever

"My first date ever"

2nd November 2008

A night earlier Bryan told me he need to go to to Sunway to withdraw money. I wanna come a long. I need to take my membership card as well as settle some bills. Bryan then suggested to go for a movie afterward

Ili: So is tomorrow consider as a date?
Bryan: If you want to be that way

So then at noon, off we go to Sunway

We settle our stuffs first. Got separate for a while. Bryan went to settle his Maxis bill while I off to get my membership card

Finally, we decided to go watch a movie. Nothing much interested actually. Then Bryan decided to watch "The Coffin"
We go buy our tickets

Counter Girl: What movie sir?
Bryan: The Coffin, at 2:45 pm please
Counter Girl: How many people?
Bryan: Two

The counter girl look at us

Counter Girl:
Do you want a normal seat or couple seat?

I was like "What the HELL? Couple Seat?! They have something like that?!! I never know...."
I nervously (n exited at the same time XP) look at Bryan

Ili: Which one you want?
Bryan: Anyone you want
Ili: Ah um Ah Um.......COUPLE SEAT!!

Aiya............

Ok inside the cinema we sit separately. Bryan keep teasing me not to jump on him whenever the ghost come out. I teased him back, stating that he could be the one who jumping on me instead XD

I know if I drink to much before the cinema I will ended up going to toilet in the middle of the story so I decided to go to the toilet before the movie start n not to drink afterward coz I don't want to spoil the moment of our 1st date

Then as the movie start n the cinema turns dark Bryan, within 0.001sec have his arm around me L0L!!
And I leaned on him for the rest of the movie

During the movie, whenever the suspend part, Bryan would teased me
However, whenever the real surprised scenes, I noticed Bryan get surprised more then I do X3333333

After the movie we kinda agreed that The Coffin is not scary at all but just have lots of surprising scenes. I then teased him for being surprised more than I do
Bryan looked at me n after a fer second he embarrassingly said "Shut Up" L0L!!

I keep teasing him that for the whole day X3333

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home