Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

GCtB PART 2

"I'll cherish all the moments we have together in my life"

24th October 2008

Around 10, Yat Weng asked me to go to eat at Al-Amin. I asked Tina n Rara to join me. I sms Bryan n ask him to. He said he's lazy to go, wanna play Spore (=_=")
Eventually I planned along Tina n Rara to 'force' Bryan to come along. We succeed. He is kinds 'pissed off' but he still come along He He He

During the time we 'drag' him out from his room, I realized he seems don't mind when I hug him or hold his hand. I decided to hold for some more. No reaction

As we walk to Al-Amin, Bryan keeps 'complaining' of the walk tiring him. I had to 'console' him ^^;

I then realized he still don't mind I've been holding his hand. I changed my hand's position. I play with his fingers. No reaction. Instead, he grabbed my hand

We talk a bit. Suddenly I accidentally asked,"If I'm thinner, will you like me more?"
I was expecting he would either say his usual "What the HELL?" or at least "What do you mean by that?"
But instead he sarcastically replied "I'm not sure about that"

Then he mentioned about being many girls around him. I immediately replied, "Don't you make me jealous!"
He gave me no reaction but when I repeated my word again and only then he said his usual "What the Hell?"

Dinner was ok (only me, Bryan, Tina, Rara n Yat)

After dinner, I was wondering Bryan's earlier reactions to me was because he still blur after being 'dragged' to go out with us. I'm quite sure after dinner he is a little bit fresh n will realized more of his reaction so I decided to test once more

On the way home, I play with his hand again n this tine he grabbed my hand even faster! *heart pounding*

Too happy to think about it again. I fall asleep faster in out of excitement

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home