Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

GCtB PART 3

"It's Bryan's Birthday!"

29th October 2008

I managed to make Bryan stayed in his unit for the whole night (HeHeHe) which I told him that I accidentally left out some important work that we have to show tomorrow (which is actually half true =_=")

I called my senior Jay, who is also Bryan's housemate to unlock the door arounf 11:45pm
We put all the stuffs on Bryan's unit table silently

Then we starting to put the candles (as Ash reading was reading the words on the cake, I slapped her hand, which ended up 'ruined' the cake top L0L ^_^"

Then I went to knock his room door. He opened it in his usual way n welcome me in
I called out "guys" n his reaction was like "How many people you brought this time?" as he thought I bought several people to play around

H e was very surprised when we showed him 2 birthday cakes n some sparkling juices
We sang him "Happy Birthday" song n I gave him my present n give him a quick kiss at his cheek, which I spontaneously n nervously did

Bryan was speechless

Then we call Jay to join us. Bryan the cut his cake, n gave the 1st slice to Jay. Tina was enormous n stated the 1st slice was supposedly given to someone special

Yat Weng almost immediately teased Bryan

Tina: You're suppossed to give the 1st slice to someone special
Ili: OMG Bryan! All this while......!
Yat: You're GAY!!
Bryan: WHAT THE HELL?!!

The night was fun. We are having a great time. I sit next the Bryan all the time n like I did before, I played around his fingers n he grabs it

Then Jay teased us:

Jay:
So when you gonna meet her parents?

I was like, "What the Hell" b felt embarrassed, but then, Bryan surprisingly replied:

Bryan: Wait! Too soon!

I was speechless. And again I was like "What the Hell?!!". But I was very very very happy to hear that

After the party ends, I stayed at Bryan's unit to clean up. Bryan excitingly open his presents, hoping it as his all-time dream model Gurren (sorry Bryan, I didn't know you want that ^_^")

Bryan: ONG, I hope this is what I always wanted
Ili: I fthat really what you wanted, what are you going to do to me?
Bryan: What do you want then?
Ili: Kiss me X3

Unfortunately it's not what he wanted terlepas peluang
But luckily I still like it, a lot, after all, it Code Geass action figure You better like it coz I spent RM80 on them L0L

Then we continue to do our work. Half-way he asked:

Bryan:
I assume you want to sleep here tonight?
Ili: Ummmmm.....If you don't mind
Bryan: I don't mind

Yeah after we finised our work, we went to sleep, different beds ok ^_^"

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home